“Individual worship…is the inner secret of Christianity…. Every man who ever became somebody for God has this at the core of his priorities: time alone with God.”— Robert D. Foster
The Quiet Time Principle
The Quiet Time Principle offers a unique approach to time management training, motivation and coaching. It demonstrates how laypersons and leaders can find freedom from busyness and distractions by experiencing a deeper walk with God through quiet time, Bible reading, worship and prayer.
In addition, practical ideas and action steps for becoming a more effective time manager are provided to help you experience clarity, rest and joy on your work/life journey.
General principles of effective time management topics:
- How the “Three D’s” of effective time management can help you take control of your time and your life.
- What the “significance formula” is and why it is critical to your sense of total well-being.
- Why “right brain” thinking is an essential time and life management discipline.
- Why weekly scheduling is superior to daily planning.
- How to get done in one hour what it would “normally” take three hours to accomplish.
- The one simple time management tool you can use on a regular basis to free up valuable mental and emotional energy, help your mind stay focused, and increase productivity.
- Plus much more!
The Quiet Time Planner™ Journal
The Quiet Time Planner™ Journal is a companion resource to The Quiet Time Principle book and The Quiet Time Planner™ Calendar System by Robert West. It contains 100 margin ruled lined journal pages for recording insights of ways the Lord is calling you to personal application of Bible verses that touch and have an impact on your life, and features a two-page layout design that displays the “Eight Keys of Effective Quiet Time Management” prompts in the right page header for review.